I had sex with my boyfriend in mid September (we use a condom) and I had my period on the 25th. It lasted about 4 days and it appeared to be normal (just a day or two shorter). Less than two weeks ago, I got into a car accident. It's almost the end of October and still no period. I have been experiencing a little queasiness in the morning and some soreness in my breasts, but thats about it. I saw an old post about someone who got into an accident and had not had their period for 5 months. Could this be the cause of why I haven't had a period?

I also havent had my periods and it is now 5months after the accident and my last period, to the last people who had the problem did it get sorted out and how?

I got into a bad accident 4 nights ago. My period was supposed to come the night before. Is the wreck causing my period to be late??