I am 24 this yr, me and my bf had safe sex after so long and we did it last week on a monday 4 days before my period that is about to due. He even said he cummed into the condom. And when he took it out and about to dispose it away the condom itself looks fine.. we wanted to be really sure so he took it out from the bin and when he squeezes hard it drips out a little, do u think the drip might be due to taking it out from the bin again? I'm supposed to be having my period by now and i'm 5 days late. Does having sex 4 days before my period be the cause of it? I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it stated i could take any time of the day and the results turned out to be negative. And it says i could test it again in 48hrs. But i heard its best to test it first thing in the morning right? Later that same day in the afternoon went down to the clinic to do a blood test to make sure as i wasn't convinced enough. But is it too early to take the blood test to know the results? But counting from the day we had sex till the monday we saw the doctor is already 8 days so its past a week. For the blood test results i will know when i go down to the clinic this thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed that i wont turn out to be prego.

4 days before your period is due is NOT your fertile time and especially with a condom on, you will be fine which in my langauge means you are NOT pregnant.  It takes the right conditions for MANY ladies to get pregnant - I know, I am one of those ladies, it took me over 10 years to get pregnant with my one daughter with my hubby when I had many one night stands without protection over the years.  I thought that I could not get pregnant at all because of this and got extra careless over the years but that wasn't the case, I just needed the right conditions which ALL ladies do.  And usually it isn't with a condom on.

Good luck and hope this can help some

Thanks. . But I supposed to have period already but its already 5 days past the date. But before my period I had flu slight fever n sore throat.. and im still down with a flu..could it be tats y it delayed?

There are many reasons that could delay a period, if you are very worried, the #1 reason that delays a period is STRESS, stress that you are pregnant when you don't want to be. So just relax and it will probably come. Being sick delaying a period? Depends on your weight and how much you are eating, if you are underweight then maybe cuz you are not eating much that also affects your periods and can delay them as well.

As well becuz you are 5 days late, you could take a home pregnancy test from a drugstore. Use your wake up pee for the most accurate results.

Hope this helps