ok ill try and make this simple as i can.
i had sex on the 23th may, we used a condom but we stopped and were doing other things etc, so condom came off, then in the heat of the moment we started fooling around again. he didnt come as he was too drunk to finish, neither of us were left satisfied.
so yeh its been nearly a month since then and ive still not got my period, i think its due now. i done a test on 14th june which was negative and done another one yesterday 18th june also negative.
still wondering whether i might be pregnant, i dont want to be as ive got two months left till i finish university and im not ready for a baby. i know in stressed with essays and exams and worrying i might be preggers. but ive just got a feeling in the pit of my stomach that i am.
anyone had similar experience and what was the outcome?

I am going through the same thing right now. I am late but the test have still come back negative. Reading other responses to people on other boards it seems like it is possible to get a negative response even while pregnant. I was reading some women saying that even up until the day they had their baby the hpt were reading negatives.

Try going to the doctor and getting a blood test done. They seem to be more accurate. And if that doesnt work wait a few weeks and if you still feel preggo then see if you can get your doctor to do an ultrasound. From what i have been reading an ultrasound is the best way to find the truth. But it may take some time for your doctor to agree to perform one.

Good luck

im not pregnant! i took another test this morning then ths afternoon i got my period! typical spend a fortune on tests only to get my period, still im happy with the result so it was worth the money!!! good luck to everyone else in the same situation! p.s i have also learnt a lesson from this, no condom = no sex!