For about 5 days I have been going to the toilet to urinate a lot more than I normally do, I used to be able to go through the day only peeing 3 or 4 times. Since then I have been going around 10 times everyday! I've been drinking quite a bit of water to flush it out as I have read on different sites, but there is no change. I feel no pain while peeing or after, just the feeling that I have to go, and then when I do, I immediately feel like I need to go again. I normally drink 1, sometimes 2 coffees a day but I don't know if this has anything to do with it? I've also read that drinking cranberry juice may get rid of it? I'm 14 and kind of worried. Nothing like this has happened to me before. Please suggest what it could be/what I can do to get rid of it as I don't want to go the doctors yet if I can get rid of it on my own. Thank you.

Stop drinking coffee for 1 week and it will go away. If you have a urinary tract infection seek medical attention immediately. 

You keep saying 'it'. Do you mean a urinary tract infection? The more details you can give when asking a question, the better. As you didn't, we're kind of limited in our ability to respond.

If you have a UTI, then investigate D-Mannose, or go see a doctor. But you may want to NOT take an antibiotic like Levaquin or Cipro. They can leave you with side effects far worse than an STI. If you do go see a doctor, make them tell you WHY you have a UTI and how to prevent getting another one in the future. Killing it with antibiotics (assuming it's bacterial) doesn't remove the cause of the UTI, it just knocks down the current one.

If you don't have a UTI, then definitely go see a doctor. A sudden and significant change in physical function like that is not 'normal', and may or may not be an early indicator of a significant problem.

Maybe you changed lifestyle or food/drink intake or medication that could be attributed, but as you didn't leave enough details I can't offer anything further.

I

When I say 'it' I mean the urine. I don't know if I have an infection because I haven't yet been to the doctors.

You're ONLY symptom is increased frequency of urination?

Yes. There is no pain or stinging when I urinate or after. Just the feeling of needing to go.

Well, that's not my field of expertise, but I know that you can have a UTI with no symptoms.

The body does funny things sometimes. So if it's just a day or three, it's probably no big deal. Doubling your usual frequency, for 5 plus days though, that either means you're drinking A LOT more, or there's something else going on.

You haven't given any other details of age or activity, so that's all I can go off of.

It's worth getting checked out if you think it's a problem, and probably even if you don't.

similar to this? https://www.steadyhealth.com/Suspected_Problem_Need_to_urinate_sometimes_sitting___feels_like_incontinence__no_actual_urine_loss_t144569.html?page=4#1426905