how come i have to pee so much. I went to the doctor and everything , urine and blood, is normal. I don't have a urinary tract infection she said. I ride the bus to school in the morning, im 15, and right before i go to the bus stop i have the greatest urge to pee. I pee like 4 times and the first 2 a weak flow comes out and then barely, almost nothing, comes out. I have to pee before 1st 2nd and 4th period. then i can last like 3 hours and not go pee. But if i think about having to pee i suddenly have to go really badly to the point where i almost pee myself. If i don't think about it then i don't have to go, for like 45 minutes, and I can't just not think about it because when someone asks to go to the bathroom or I pass a bathroom at school I have to go. What could it be? do you have any tips to fight the urge?

Sounds like there is a cause to the urge. What blood tests did the doctor test for? Did you see the results? Have you tried going back to the doctor and asking if you can do a 24-pee collection to see if you are peeing as much as you are drinking?

They took blood and ran test. i'm not sure the exact test but they did two. no i haven't tried doing a 24-pee collection. When i know im leaving to go somewhere, especially going on the bus, i have to go really badly and when I know i can't go i have to. Also i have really bad peeing and bowl movements in the morning, i have to leave the house at 6:30, and i go pee like 5 times and go number 2 like 3 times in the five-ten minute span that i have before i leave and the entire time on the way to the bus and on the bus. what do you think?