helpppp.!!!The left side of abdomen all the way up to ribs stays swollen. Ive had abdominal discomfort for awhile now and im in good shape 5'11 20 years old. After i eat i always feel really bloted and can feel like my large intestine becasue of swelling. Any ideas on what this could be? Thanks

i also have been finding mucus in my stool. help would be appreciated Thanks

Did you find out what it is as I have something very similar and the bloasting is making me so depressed :-(

did you find out what was wrong with ur stomach ?
i too have the same thing :-(
after 2 weeks of hardcore working out eating healthy lots of water and bikeriding i realised my stomach had this bulge around the upper left mid section and this dul pain
3 days later the swelling didnt go down so i went to a dr ... he said dw its ur intestine just relax so i did
4 weeks later i went back to the dr he said its no ceptic ulcer or hernia wich scared me more thinking its cancer
in 1 week i got scans and im scared...
do u have any updates ?

Ftp I feel lost been dealing with this for the last 8 months .. I can no longer take the pain any more and the docs have no idea ... im a mystery to them HELP ? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I to have mucus in my stool but not all the time it seems to cycle and my doctor doesnt know what it could be and just tells me to take fiber and increase my water intake.

I have the exact same problem. I had ct scans on Monday. Getting my results today.
Did you have anything cleared up? :(