I was diagnosed with a throat infection had it about two weeks started with some minor ear pain and a very bad sore throat now I have no sore throat only some mild pain in my jaw bone and ear and the feeling like I cant swallow sometimes on the left side I am on anitibiotics have been for four days now still feeling no relif sometimes when I talk the mucous gets so thick in my throat that I cant talk and I am always spitting and trying to get stuff up HELP I just wanna feel good ohh yeah havent had a temp at all so this makes me think that my throat is swelling and that it isnt an infection (ya will usually run temp with infections) I just wanna know if anyone else feels this way ??

Im having the same symptoms. My throat is very soar, it's hard to swallow even my own spit. When i talk the mucus gets in the way so it makes my voice sound all funny. I don't have a cold or anything and I haven't had a fever. This has been going on for 3 days now. I feel horrible. I want my voice back. I went to the doc but he didn't really seem to know what this was. So helpful. But ne ways i feel ur pain.