I have heard for some diet pills called Leptolean few weeks ago. One friend of mine told me those are good and it works. Is it true that Leptolean promote weight loss, fat burning, and increase resting metabolism? I doubt it could produce 3 times more weight loss than diet and exercise alone. Can you tell me more about this kind of weight loss pills, since I want to try it?

I have not personally tried it, but they say that only Leptolean gives you the daily amount of 7-Keto DHEA. It is proven by human clinical studies to increase weight loss up to 3 times more than diet and exercise alone. Therefore, you can see that should be true, that is what producers claim and sells this product. Leptolean alone contains the recommended daily dose of 7-Keto DHEA, which is the only clinically proven non-stimulant metabolic enhancer. This is able to increase resting metabolism by over five percent; that is what I also found about it. Leptolean provides the higher dose of green tea polyphenols and catechins, clinically shown to increase your energy expenditure. Additionally Leptolean's 7-Keto DHEA has been shown to aid weight loss by its influence on thyroid function, and through three different thermogenic enzymes. It has been demonstrated to be safe when used as directed. Leptolean contains no ingredients, which may be considered unsafe, or cause side effects.