I am 20 years old and I am sick and tired of being overweight all my life. I have heard so many people succeed with dieting, but nothing seemed to work for me. I just cannot peel off my pounds with dieting and exercising, as most people do. That is why I want to try some fat burner, and I have heard for patent lean lately. Can anyone tell me if there are some patent lean success stories, or that is just market propaganda?

Patent Lean is a relatively easy fat burner and I can surely confirm this. I think you should know some info about Patent Lean, not just, if someone succeeds with weight loss program while using it. Patent Lean contains only one ingredient, and that is 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone, or 7-Keto for short. 7-keto is a metabolite of DHEA, which is a steroid hormone occurring naturally in the body and produced in the adrenal glands. Important for you to know is also that Patent Lean exhibits no apparent side effects. Usually, problem would be if 7-keto converts into to testosterone or estrogen. Patent Lean cannot lead to this converting once you intake it, which is why it has no effect on the sex hormones. What is promising about 7-keto is its positive effect on thyroid hormone levels. Maybe it sound a little bit strange, but it has been done without any adverse effects of any kind. I used Patent Lean for few months only and I get weight I always wanted, which is why I can recommend this product to you too.