Hi, I am 32 years old woman, and in the last five years, I gained so much weight, I don’t know how will I ever be able to loss it again. I am too overweight to do aerobic exercises, so I need a medication. People say that lipovarin is a miracle weight loss pill, but I want to hear it from someone who used it.

Hi, I wouldn’t say lipovarin is exactly a “miracle weight loss pill”, but it did help me. I lost 7 pounds with it, with the diet program. I am still not shore was it a diet or lipovarin that helped me. The main component is citrus aurantium, which has a metabolism boosting effect. The other components are caffeine, metabromine and green tea. Beside metabolism improving effects, they are thermogenic too, which stimulates the energy expenditure. When I was using lipovarin, it suppressed my appetite, but it wasn’t enough for me. I just couldn’t lose more then seven pounds. However, I heard it helped many people lose their weight with lipovarin, so you should try it anyway. If it wasn’t helpful to me, it doest mean it wont help you.