HI. I'm 46 years old female and I was hoping that someone could help with my problem. I'm not the one who will tell you that “none diet is working for me”. I have tried several diets and they all worked just fine but there is only one problem.
It seams that I have reached the plateau in their efforts to lose weight. I succeeded to lose about 30 pounds in a period of two months but till than- not a pound. What ever diet program I have used, I could not lose a pound more.
Any suggestions?

Well, I don’t know a lot about diets because I don’t really have any problems with overweight but last night I have read a commercial in the some magazine that says something about some Fastrim diet.
It is designed for people who have reached a limit with other diets.
It has some special ingredients that have been shown to increase metabolism, decrease appetite and helps absorb fat from food you eat.
This one natural formula combines thermogenic herbs and natural extracts to support the body's ability to burn stored fat.
It will start with the on the faze you were stopped using other diets.
Try it, you really have nothing to lose, and you could get a lot.