Hello. I have heard that there are cancers that can affect bone marrow. I know that they are aggressive and that treatment must be prompt. I would like to find out more about the life expectancy for bone marrow cancer. If you have an experience with this, it will better. Thanks in advance.

Well,

As such as any other cancer bone marrow cancer is also very dangerous disease. I think that there are several factors that can influence on the life expectancy with the bone marrow cancer. The first is of course the stage of the cancer. Also I think that men and women have different chances of survivor when it comes to bone marrow cancer. I think that mane have around 68% or survival chance and the women have slightly more, around 73%. As you can see even being different gender can influence that life expectancy.  Does anybody that you know have a bone marrow cancer? I hope that this helped in any way.

All the best,

Nelie