My uncle has had health trouble all his life, part of which is due to the fact that he never did take good care of his health, and has a history of substance abuse and alcoholism too. Now, my uncle has been diagnosed with secondary liver cancer, which I think is terminal. What is the life expectancy for secondary liver cancer?

Hi there,

Secondary liver cancer most often starts at bowel, breast, pancreas or the stomach and the lungs. In some cases it is hard to find the right source of the cancer but the liver cancer is very noticeable. You have to know that there are several treatment methods for secondary liver cancer. You have to know that there are always chances that the cancer can be beaten and it is very important to fight it as much as you can. Your doctor will find the best treatment option for you. Radiation is one of the ways to fight the secondary liver cancer. I hope that this helped you in any way.  

Best wishes,

Marco