Hello All,

I should give some background info about myself...

im 22 years old...not on any type of birth control..and im experiencing some brown discharge on my panties and when I wipe...which happened only last week ( March 28,2006) im supposed to be getting my period between the 6-9th of this Month. My b/f and I didnt have sex...but we fooled around...yes I know..I should be on birth control, etc etc...and this whole pre-cum stuff has been freaking me out...I was in nothing and he was in his boxers...anyhoo this happened in Jan...my period was late in feb...although I was very sick with the flu and I got it 4 days later..it lasted full 5 days...in March I got my period on the 9th and it lasted 4 days...both normal periods..heavy bleeding first 3 days and then light for the next 2. I have read on so many websites that brown spotting indicates pregnancy...I dont understand...and really scared...because I dont wish to be pregnant...thanx for any help !

Brown discharge does not absolutly mean you are pregnant.I get it before my period also so since your period was so close it could be that.Now,sincethere was no penetratrion I assume,there is barely a chance of pregnancy,ecpecially when he had his boxers on.I would not worry about it.If you would like,take a pregnancy test about 2 weeks after the incident!