I have been getting light headed, dizzy, experiencing some nausea, and my hands will go numb. There is no set time that all of this happens, although it usually happens in the morning. It can last from five minutes to a couple of hours. I already know that I'm not pregnant, but I have no idea what is wrong.

100% anxiety, are you shortness of breath? do you feel like you need to movie quickly? and run away? do you get the fight or flight feeling? if you do....its anxiety...before you get out of bed now take 10 deep abdominal breathes, this means that your tummy rises but your chest hardly moves, hold you breath for like two or three counts and let it all out thru yourmouth even make a little wind sound when you do it. it should really help. and if it doesn't see your doctor sooner rather than later so you can talk about otherways to treat your anxiety! good luck dear

It could also be migraines. Do you feel like you had a hangover after you get the symptoms?

My daughter has these exact symptoms. Did you ever find out what was wrong?