This usually occurs when I get up and move about ,especially when I am moving in a vehicle. I get this dizzy feeling alone with a week and drained feeling and sometimes a fast heart rate occurs.After the rapid heart rate and dizzness occurs which only last a few minutes then I continue to have the weak and drained feeling for a long time.
Thanks

Hi there-
I just wanted to say, I was reading all of the posts here looking for an explanation of my problem and ran across yours.
I too have been feeling dizzy, especially when driving. I think it is worse now b/c I have worried so much about it.
I have had generalized anxiety disorder and anxiety attacks in the past, but am not currently on any meds. I am thinking mine is probably related to my anxiety. The more I think about it, the worse it gets.
I hope you feel better soon.

In August of this past year, I was getting the same feelings with shortness of breath and SEVERE heart palpitations. And my head didn't hurt but it felt like somone had it in a clamp just squeasing it from all the pressure. Went to the ER and had CAT scans, blood work, EKG etc.. I was so scared and I never had that feeling in my life!! I thought I was dieing. After all said and done, same thing. I was just having an anxiety attack. I already have high blood pressure. My blood pressure was 187/101 when I went in there. And same feeling you had after they gave me a Xanax. My blood pressure came down to normal level but I FELT DRAINED!! I was just so relaxed because the attack took everything out of me.

But I have these attacks still. And knowing what it is helps me deal with it. But I have found driving (which is my job, imagine that..LOL), alcohol and lack of sleep to be the biggest factors of triggering an attack. But I am currently working to get out of this profession of driving a truck because of this. Just hard out there right now. Plus, I need to maintain benefits for blood pressure. Anyway, a lot of people ask me what an attack is like. I tell people it is like being on an upside down roller coaster with no harness and you just hold on for dear life until it stops because there is no stopping it!!!LOL I find excersize, good sleep and staying away from caffeine, alcohol and sugars to help prevent them.

Hope this helps.

HI IM COURTNEY

I WAS JUST READING YOUR DESCRIPTION AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO. ILL LAY DOWN THEN GET UP FEEL REAL LIGHT HEADED AND DIZZY AND BY THE TIME I MAKE IT TO THE LIVING ROOM WHICH ISNT NOTHING BUT A COUPLE OF STEPS AWAY FROM ROOM ILL GET WEEK AND FALL TO THE GROUND.. I FEEL ALMOST EVERYTIME I GET UP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS I MEAN I NO IM NOT PREGANT CAUSE IM STILL A VIRGIN SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS AND CAN 16 YEAR OLDS GET THESE SYMPTOMS AND MY MOM DOESNT THINK THERE SERIOUS AND MY SISTER LOOKS AT ME AS IF IM STUPID BUT THERE NOT IN MY BODY SO THEY WOULDNT KNOW WHATS WRONG WIT ME......AND ALSO FEEL A LIL SHARP STING IN MY CHEST LIKE SOMEONE IS DRILLING A WHOLE THERE AB=ND BACK PROBLEMS TOO...