Im not so experienced with all this.

Hope you could help me.

I came off the pill Feb 26th 2009 had normal bleed 3 days later. Had a proper period on April 5th which lasted 6 days. Had sex 2 days later and had quite a bit of normal discharge after, with an odour.
Today i am spotting, light red (pinkish) but also experiencing what feels like a dull ovuation pain too! Its only 3 days since i last had sex.

Hi:
I am sure that you have an answer by now. However, did you find out that you weren't pregnant? If so, what was causing the bleeding? If you were on BC, but were missing pills, that could have caused the problem. What did you find out. If you are pregnant, how is that going? I'd really like to know how you are doing. I hope that all is well now.

Yes all is well now. Im still off BC and feel alot better thankyou.

Thanks so much for responding. I am glad to hear from you. I am also glad that things have settled down for you...Whew! I hope that things will continue to go well for you. Please stay in touch. Your experiences will educate me about things. I hope that you will continue to share on this sight. Again, I am glad to hear from you again. Welcome back! I wish you all of the best.