Hi, All,
:'( I was looking through the forum here and could not find the answer to my question, so I suppose I'll just ask my own question...

It's been 2 weeks since the start of my period. It only lasted a week, but now, a week after it ended, I am spotting. I am not on birth control. There is no pain, no cramps, just pinkish spotting. It's not enough blood for me to wear a pantyliner, just enough to color the tissue. I don't know what it could possibly be, I've looked on all types of sites and I have not found anything pertaining to my problem...any suggestions? :'(

Same with me, will some1 help?!!!!!

And me too!

EXACT SAME THING FOR ME TOO! No pain, no cramping, just mild spotting.I am going crazy trying to find an answer. I started an anti-depressant a month ago and they may be it. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday. I will come back to this site and let you know what doc tells me.

implantation bleeding.
wait until your next period should start and if it doesnt then test. you could be pregnant.

same for me :F but i ended my period about 5 days ago and now i have this pinkish bleeding but it started after i ran today :/

im having this problem too. its been kinda worrying me bc i stopped my period a few days ago and i AM on birth control and the bleeding started a a few days ago. i have no pain whatsoever either. just a very mild weird pinkish color. ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

implantation bleeding.
Look it up. You're describing it exactly.

Same thing as first entry, It can't be implantation bleeding though, ovulation won't have occured yet! So it's not that, not ovulation bleeding either, what is it?

went to dr today for same thing, i'm not pregnant, and from what she said implantation bleeding is very rare! she said it was infection from cervix. I did some research and I have some symptoms but who knows ??? she prescribed me meds, the best thing for you to do is go to your dr.
good luck.

same thing with me i was on my period 3 weeks ago it lasted 7 days so mean i been off for 2 weeks i went to the beach the day after i got off & was there for 7 days the day i came home my boobs started hurting really bad 2 where i couldnt even really touch themi have some pains in my stomic but its not cramps what so ever, i started spotting the day after my boobs started hurting but it hasnt changed my boobs are still killing me and its been 3 weeks now what could it be i did have sex with my boyfriend but there was a condom at all times could someone please help me im worried!