I dont have anyone else to ask so i hope someone can shed some light.

Im 26 and have been off Microgynon for 2 months. The first month off i was okay and had a period which lasted 4 days, then 4 days after that i bled pink for 2 days, i had unprotected sex inbetween that stage.
I have been sexually active up to this stage and i am experiencing a very unusual sensation in both nipples, like a tingling (as if they are cold all the time) they are hard sometimes too. About 2 weeks ago i thought the nipples looked bigger and perhaps even my breasts had grown!
I dont like this feeling, its annoying me.

Hi:
I feel that there are two possibilities here. Going off of the pill will cause period irregularities for several months. This is very common. Of course, the other possibility is that you are pregnant. Only a test can confirm that for you and you should probably get one right away. You can additional info from an ob/gyn office. The sore breasts could be caused by either one of these possible situations. If you take a home test, remember that it can't be taken too early and it will not be as reliable as a test that would be administered by medical professionals. Go ahead and get answers so that you will know what's going on and so that you can move forward and put your mind at ease. Good luck !

Thanks for your speedy reply.
Yes i will wait until next friday (thats when i assume i will get my next period) then i will take a test maybe monday?
Will keep you informed.
Thanks again.

You are so very welcome. That's why we are here. Thank you for responding as well. I will wait to hear back from you. Good luck ! :)

Hi just a quick update. Im still not 100% sure when my period is going to come. Last month was 5th April 2009.
So its been a while now, help!

Have you tried doing a pregnancy test yet? You're over ten days late according to yourself plus there's the sensitivity in your breasts so it's possible. I hope things work out for you but it does seem like there's a possibility there. Please keep us posted on this situation and we'll try to offer our support for you as best we can! Let us know how things go.

Okay well all i know is i ovulated late this time, it was on the 2nd may, i had sex on the 4th may. I shold wait 14 days from the 2nd which will be this fri or sat.
Thanks again for helping me.

You are very welcome! Your message "sounds" like you have a bit more peace. I'm so glad for you. Having some answers is very comforting. Keep working on things. Please keep us up-to-date on how things are going for you. Stay on top of your personal health and do the best that you can in everything. Good luck!

Hello
Just to update once again. My nipples seem to have calmed down now and i can only assume it was to do with ovulation.
Today my period came too. It is definately the proper period this time, the pill is definately coming out of my system now.
Thanks for everyone who helped. :-)

I am so glad that you have an answer now. Please continue to exchange posts. I would like to know how you are doing. I see a lot of posts about BC side effects, etc. It really is a learning experience. Thanks for the update. Take care. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yes i will do. All i know is coming off BC has made me feel so much better although i have lost a lot of weight.