I have noticed a couple dark/reddish-brown pots on the side of my scrotum. I now have 4. They feel someting like a mole as far as surface feeling. Is this a form of cancer?

No, these spots are not cancerous. They are called Angiokeratomas of Fordyce. They are benign formations composed of dilated ectatic capillaries in the superficial dermis. Their size may range from 2- to 5-mm, color from blue-to-red and may appear to be scaly. Most of the time they are asymptomatic although there were reports about itchiness and pain. These small papules may appear on the scrotum, shaft of penis, labia majora, inner thigh, or lower abdomen and there may be just one papule, a few or over 100.

It is not really known what causes them although they may appear in cases where there is an increased venous pressure. Men who suffer from varicocele are more likely to develop these angiokeratomas.
These papules may start to bleed if they are scratched or injured during sex. Other wise, there are no fatalities linked to the formations.

They do not respond to any of the drug therapies but they may be removed for cosmetical reasons. In that case, procedures like laser, electrocoagulation, excision, or cryotherapy may be used.

You could pay a visit to a dermatologist and have them checked to make sure what they are.

Oh thank the heavens above! I found four of these little peskers hidden away at the base of my 'sack' and thought the worst! With the big C at the top-most of my worries!

I actually squeezed them to see if they were spots or blackheads as i was perturbed with there presence, well did they not start bleeding! OMG! gushing blood and it wouldnt stop for a long time.

Well Id like to thank the creators of this webpage as I can now breath a sigh of releaf and rest assured my danglers are not in any danger!

Thanks again M.R. :)

I have one brownish blackspot. What is it??

AT

Here is another thread on this topic:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Spot_Reduction_for_Angiokeratoma_of_the_Scrotum_t164067.html

If you use a scrubby when showering it can rip one open and it bleeds a lot. Keep a fresh styptic pencil around the house to quell the flow of blood. It can be frightening the first time. There is also a deoderant that contains alum, and like a pencil you moisten it, and rubbing it on the bleeder will stop the flow of blood as well. It happens, and they apparently come and go and show up in different areas of the scrotum.

two black spots on my balls for two months now and i want to get rid off them

word is immediate danger. check BP if diastolic (low no) below 80 fine if not get treated Some evidence that male diastolic should not be above 80. If you are sporting a knee injury get it attended to especially if diastolic bp above 80. Tricky knees can pinch a vein raising bp and forming clots (DVT). Sign is slightly raised BP. Them spots and maybe a sore spot on you cods is the only warning you will get

I have too. It looks strange hope everything is ok

Can you die form this ?

You fracked me up and educated me at the same time so thank you !!!

It looks like you copied that from Wikipedia

What if the red sopts are under the skin???

I had a reddish spot on my scrotnum

Then it popped then pus & after the pus blood came out it’s just one spot it’s small but I have no clue what it is I’m kinda freaked out honestly