I have some strange skin blisters covering my face at first place and those blisters are more concentrated on the area just above my lip. I have got them almost a week now and first they were reddish and now are like honey color and are crusty and I dislike watching them and having them at all. I am curious where those skin blisters have come from and what they are actually for I don't remember I had some injury or something like that-they just have occurred one day and have spread also and I am not managing to get rid of them. Thanks much!

I had once those skin blisters and my dermatologist told me they were caused by some skin bacterial infection the condition known as impetigo and is usually provoked by strep bacteria. You have probably scratched that area somehow without knowing it and these bacteria entered in it causing this infection. I think you should be taking some antibiotics just to avoid the possible spreading of these skin blisters for they are easily to spread on very large skin area if you scratch them and touch them.