Hi, I am a 18 year old male, virgin. I have had these 'pimples' on my scrotum for a couple years, they have not really seemed to get better or worse.

I have looked around, trying to find out what they are as I would prefer not to see a doctor about them. I haven't really had anything to compare them to, so trying to figure it out has been tough.

I am interested in finding a way to basically make them go away, or at the least, less visible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The image is not the best quality, but you can see what I am trying to explain, the picture shows the area that has more of a concentration of the 'pimples', but they are sparse in other areas around the scrotum.

Hi Yanni! On your scrotum you have hairs, hair folicles, Fordyce Spots, Sebaceous Glands So these pimples could be anyone of these! Google Scrotum Fordyce Spots and Also Scrotum Sebaceous Glands Images and see what you think OK?