hello. ive done alot of research on the topic of STDs and have come to the conclusion, without being tested, that what I have is not HPV because it can be popped and doesnot resemeble any of the picture, and is not herpes because the discharge was white and there is only one of them. It occurs at the bottom of my shaft where penis means the scrotum and where there is pubic hair. About a week or so before i noticed this i shaved my pubic area with a head shaver, and i belive this is the cause for the pimple like sore. I am curious to any feed back on this and if it will ever completely go away and if i am being stupid and this quite possilbly ben an STD. I was thinking more follicitius or sebaus promence or whatever. any comments would be great

This really sounds like an ingrown hair. It is important that when you shave your genital area it is very clean and the razor you are using is clean. It is best not to shave prior to having sex as your pores are open and susceptible to infection. There are many tests for herpes. There are blood tests and the doctor can even take a sample by lightly scraping the area in question. The procedure is virtually painless and is over before you know it. Please update your post. Let us know if you were ever diagnosed. You and your health are important. Be safe.

It’s important to be tested for STIs if you are sexually active, but what you describe here sounds like an ingrown hair, probably caused by shaving. It’s best not to pick at or squeeze the sore, because you can irritate it and make it swell more, as well as spreading the fluid inside underneath the skin. It should heal on its own, and you can avoid the problem in the future by shaving with a new razor under warm water – using a shaving lotion is best. You can keep the overall tone and texture of your penis skin smooth and supple by using a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to nourish and moisturize the penis.