I am a 16 year old white brittish boy. last night I discovered a medium sized white spot about mid way up my penis towards the left, I tried to pop it and it went a dark red colour. I went to Bed very anxious. The next morning I woke up and the spot had gone more of a brighter red. when I got home from school I inspected it further and saw a small white hair coMing out of it. I had unprotected sex over 2 months ago but went to the clinic at 6 weeks and got the all clear. I am very anxious and feeling extremely depressed. HELP

Hey guest its difficuly to say since there is no picture but if there is a hair in the . Do you shave your pubic region? It also could be a normal variation of a sebacous gland known as a fordyce spot..... I doubt its an std but why did you have unprotected sex it can easily lead to pregnancy as well as an std

Hey, thanks for the reply. I don't shave my pubes and I did put a condom on but I was drunk and its must of fell of In the process of insertion because 5 seconds into the sex I realised and emiditly removed my penis and washed it after.

I think you'll be ok keep an eye on it and be carefull.... having sex in general carries a lot of risk but drinking and having sex is even worse.... its a good way to catch something or get someone pregnate.... it is possible to get a girl pregnate from pre ejaculatory fluid (precum)

Thanks. Why do you think il be okay?

Because your symptomes don't mach any diseases that I can think of

What do you think it could be then?

Don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence?

Yea maby a little but it is only 1 spot and its not an ulcer so its not like its a chancer or anything. With out actually seeing the spot its hard to say but I would keep an eye on it...... have you looked yp fordyces spots yet?

thanks and yes I have had fordyce spots all my life and this is different, this spot is more of a zit and has a white head? i just think it is a bit wired because I have never had a spot on my penis before, but it could be puberty?

it could be related to puberty... when did you start going through puberty? It is more likly just a normal spot. like a sebacious cyst nothing to et worried about and it will probably go away in a few days if you dont mess with it.

Thanks. I am still going through puberty at the moment and I probably started about 9 months ago. My anxiety is really bad though and I am thinking the worst.

Why do you have anxiety? For what? You probably don't have much underarm or pubic hair do you?

In case I have something. And pubic hair yes but not much underarm.

You are still young don't worry about it. Keep me updated on how it looks and if anything changes. But don't worry you'll be fine :-)