I have these tiny bumps in my pubic hair. I noticed them after taking a shower and shaving down my pubic hair. These were there before i shaved and never noticed them. Two of them that are more red i had  tried popping and it just bled alot. No pus. I am not sure what this is as it hasnt matched anything i have tried finding myself online. There is 100 percent no pain and they do not itch. I was wondering if it had to do something with alot of sweating. I workoutside all day in the heat and sweat quiet profusely down there.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** 

thank you for the help.

i think they are just hair bumps.....if its really bothering you, consult a doctor.

Yeah It didn't really bother me until i started googling things. It really hasnt affected me whats so ever but trying to get it cleared up. Started taking augmentin if it was folliculitis and use bacticirin on it.

Dosnt sound like anything wrong, you're probably just experiencing an ingrown hair or razor burn. Nothing uncommon

i have bumps too and my doctor told me they are hair bumps...

Its been a few days now and it still hasn't gone away. It seems like smaller ones keep popping up. Its no discomfort or pain or anything. I did shave my pubic hair last weekend when I seen the first initial bumps and it has been growing back so if it is ingrown hairs what are remedies to get rid of it