Hi im 17 and i have been getting pimples around my pubic reagon for the last couples of months. They are like jst pimples and i tryed popping them and puss came out and started to bleed.What are they and what should i do?

Pimples are pimples, wherever they occur. they arent special Pubic spots!

just remember to keep it clean down there. dont pop them! they are most probably caused by sweat and dead skin.

(if you have been shaving around there they could also be caused by infected hair follicles and ingrown hairs)

I have sorta the same thing there on the stick part thing of my penis and like where each hair comes out theres a little bubble lump pimple thing, is it just a hair pore or something? It looks stange what is it!? :$

Same ere, i have them too, im scared to have sex with my girlfriend just incase she thinks they are weird or something

yea me too

ive had them as well i just changed stuff i washed with etc. and kept the area extra clean and its all cleared up.

i am a 20 year old sexually active female and ive noticed that i have puss filled pimples all over in my pubic hair region. i havent had this problem before im starting to notice a new one each day....ive been cleaning it and havent really waxed or shave recently....should i be worried???

Hello, I am a 20 year old male. I have been having the same problems as most of you, but i do have one very important warning. DO NOT pop them. The 1st real noticeable pimple/ infected hair follicle i kinda messed around with and got some puss out of. a year later the thing is still there and i still get them, but one night i decided i was gonna finnally get rid of the one that had been there for close to a year. I did so, it was very painful, and now i have a horrible looking scab/ infection on my penis. It has been a little over a week since i did this and it is still very painful and i have to clean it 3-4 times a day. If you don't want a nasty gash on your genitals that looks like some std, then don't mess around with these things, I have found that they will eventually go away if you can keep from messing with them, even thought it is always tempting. I find my self deeply regretting trying to remove one of these damn things, and if i had any advice its to not touch them, just wash them and keep them clean and dry if possible.

OMG. were all suffering from the same conditons..
i shaved ma pubes the other day n its all gone spoty. n parts are red.. it gets worse as it grows!! n ders puss :-(
wot am i supposed to do?? Im having sex this weekend. ive got 2 nights to go to clear it all.. n i have to remove my hair aswell. wot do u guys recomend???
oh n if worse goes worst.. n he asks wots it all.. wot do i say??? please help

Have all of you guys been tested for STDs? I'm experiencing similar things. If you havn't been tested, how do you know they are just pimples?

hi i got all them pimples all ova the back of my penis they show up more when i tighten my skin or get a erection.. what kind of stuff did you use to clean it up wb plz

im 13 and i was worried out of my mind

thanks for easing up the worries

i heard of tend skin tht helps down there with ingrown hairs

thank goodness it isnt something bad!

Hey You Guys The Pimples Down There Is Nothing. They Are Hair Bumps Everybody Gets Them They Go Away And Come Back It Just Another Way Your Body Gets Rid Of Waste. They Pop Or You Can Pop Them Yourself Either Way The Puss And Blood Gotta Come Out One Way Or The Other.

Yes, I have been tested, and no, it is not an STD (at least not in my case). In my case, I think it is caused by shaving pubic hair. The very first reply to the original post was probably right: ingrown hair, or infected hair follicles. I wish I could figure out how to avoid that, though, and without having to just grow all my hair back.

I have this problem as well when i shave. They stay for months at a time. One recommendation I have is to pluck the hairs. I do that, and in about 15 minutes, they start to go down. Its a little painful, but its worth it.