Hello! Has anybody used lo ovral birth control pills. My frend recommended me these. She told me that she experienced no side effects and no weight gain but I have suffered from severe menstrual cramping this month. I have never used any bc pills before and I don’t know how to react.

YOU see, I also used lo ovral and I had no side effects. When I switched to Low-Ogestrel, which is generic lo ovral, I experienced cramping and I even vomited. I talked to my gyno and she suggested I went back to lo ovral. YOU may want to wait another round to see if something changes, if not, you may also want to switch to something else.

reinard wrote:

I am taking lo ovral now, and also suffering menstrual cramping. I even vomited and went to ER. This is also the first time to take bc pills.
How are u after first round?

well im on the genaric and im doing great! =) try it out longer i was on lo estrin 24 and had lotsa breaktru bleeding same as on yaz so this generic is good Also an idea- I skip my pill period for like four packs then have one I only spotted once during that time so don't give up on it so soon IT WORKS!!! =) GOOD LUCK and yasmin is nice too but i like the low ogestrin for my mood =)

I am on my second month of Lo-ovral and i've been having the worst cramps for the past 32 hours of my entire life. I was on yasmin for 3 years but recently switched due to excessive moodiness. I'm thinking that i'll need to try something else after this 3 month trial period has ended. ouch.