Hi all. I get this brown discharge before and after my periods and I’m wondering what this may be?? It only happens one or two days before, and one or two days after. Can anyone tell me what this could be?? By the way, apart from Lo/Ovral pill, I’m not taking anything else. Could this be the cause?? Thanks for all replies!

Yes, that pill may cause the spotting, usually called break through bleeding. I too take Lo Ovral and this happens to me throughout the month. I think that we both should consider or different dosage or different pills. I think that I will try with different dosage because so far this pill is the only one that seems to be working for me. This is just an idea....

Around the time when my menstrual cycle should have started I noticed a brown discharge. It was not alot and it has been happening for two days now. I read on another health website that a brown spotting/discharge around the time your period should start could be a sign of pregnancy. Anyone else ever heard that?

I noticed that when my period would normally happen this month I started to get a brown discharge/spotting. I have never gotten this before my period. I read on another health site that the brown discharge/spotting could be a sign of pregnancy. Anyone else ever heard that? If that were true it would be a dream come true!

I've unfortunately been on this pill now for almost a year. The brown discharge could be old blood that is being washed out by the new blood, well at least thats what my doctor said mine was. Of course, Im not even suppose to have a period because I am on the depo shot plus 2 pills a day.

I been taking the pill 4 almost 3wks n I have just noticed that the past 3 days I have light ttaces of brown discharge if anyone could help me id appreciate it cuz I took the morning after pill n I really can't afford to be pregnant I've taken a pregnancy test it came out negative but my step mom was xperiencing the same thing took 3 pregnancy test all negative n come 2 find out she 6wks...... could someone please tell me wut might be happening with my body I'm like super scared!¡!