I from my childhood never have anything that i wanted, I always perform average in academic  section and got bullied by others in school.I thought of doing suicide many a times but somehow made my mind not to do that. But this time is a big failure, i got  low percentage in btech and not getting any job. I'm preparing for govt exam but is frustrated now. Day by day it is getting hard for me to survive.I don't have anyone to talk about it, don't have friends. I just wish I would have born in a rich family, looks smart and have both power and intelligence.

hey there lost... how old are you what are you trying to do ? I am very sorry to hear about your hardships but you are not alone....there are lots of people in the world just like you and it is possible to get through it.... if you want someone to talk to we are here for you....

I feel for you! You are trying so hard!
Please try not to be so hard on yourself.. take one step at a time and things will turn out ok
You keep striving to be good in all that you do.. you are already doing good even though it does not feel like it.
So many people give up so quickly and stop trying.. you continue to keep trying and that is ok.. When you get older and look back into your past.. you will see all the things you have achieved. It does not matter if you are not getting high grades.. it is that you are trying that is the most important thing.
Please take a deep breath and try to relax. Do one thing at a time and try not to fill your mind up with all the negatives.
Think of the positives you have already accomplished no matter what the grade.
You are feeling pressure & anxiety.. rmember you are important and you matter to a lot of people.
You don't have to be rich to be the best at something.
I am one of them! I struggles too as you are now!
I learned in time that I needed not to look at the people who have succeeded big and what they owned etc.
As soon as I stopped comparing myself.. I ended up not being so hard on myself.
Please take care and take one day at a time.. please.. many people care :)