Can't believe I can't have a normal life like any other guy in my age. And can't believe I can't find hope, because I can't think of anything that I have that gives me hope. I'm 22 and I'm student in last year for history.

My problems are: can't forget my ex-gf, I'm only 5.6' tall, i think I'm ugly (since the other girls don't look at me). And I'm not rich either. My life is going down and down, all I do is masturbating. I have no friends. I'm young but everything is over for me. No hope, just pain. Can't enjoy anything. All I think about is at least we all gonna die one day. And there's no body out there to help me, to understand me and try to wake me up. It's all finished..

Hello sweety,

Talk to me. I was very much like you sweetheart. I had problems in my past and all I could think about was when i wanted to die. Truth is true love takes time to heal over, you have to start looking at yourself in a positive light. Everyday look at yourself in the mirror, just once and say okay I dont like this part of my body BUT im stuck with it. God made us like this for a reason. You have to say I dont like this part but i will learn to like it. Think of one thing you like about yourself a day. Discover you.

Im 17, I felt exactly like you, my first true love, the man I lost my virginity to walked away from me and did'nt look back. I thought everything was over for me but we learn to live again. When my boyfriend left me i felt numb and empty everyday was just black and dark. Im not gorgeous, im a normal young lady - By the end of university I will be in about £35.000 of debt. Therefore I am not rich! Money does'nt make a person.

I will be here to help you ... there is someone in the world who cares - i promise you. Your 22 sweetheart, and gosh your doing history - what sort of a career can you get from that?! LOTS! there are lots of high paid jobs out there that needs history as its main subject.

Its never finished. I came on here and read your post - i must care! I firmly believe that before anyone else can love you , you must love you and respect you! I think you need to discover yourself, what you love what you dont like - see world for what it is, take a walk! I bet you sit there thinking life is going to end, but it wont, pick yourself up out of the darkness - open your curtains and find the daylight. As the song goes - i promise you - you will see the sun again. Cos you will. There are amazing people in the world that can help, reach out and find it. Learn to love yourself.

When you can look in the mirror and say gosh I dont like this part or that part but I love me. And me is what I need to work on. That is when you are ready to be in a relationship.

Well im sorry - but i have to go now I have a driving lesson in 5 hours and im knackered LOL

goodnight hunny - hope I helped.

Love always,
KeeKee

i was searhing for "my life destroyed" at last I found this one. I feel exactly like the original poster of this message. I don't know what is happening with me. I couldn't forget my exlove who left my life nearly 4 yrs ago. since then I find it too difficult to connect with anyone. I am now 35 yr old, an MBA, working in a middle management job. Rightnow my job is the only thing going good, but I fear my depression and low self-esteem may cost my job one day. I find it very difficult to motivate myself. I live all alone. Even if something happens to me, my neighbours will know only when my body starts to rot. I sometimes cry why this situation for me. I also think i'm not attractive, had no luck in finding a girl and over all, even my sexual frustrations disturbs my mental state. I don't know how long I could keep myself sane, I am trying, but surely I am now paying dearly on my health. I find myself so pity that even I couldn't help myself.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE no matter the sex, shape, size, color, money etc. Has felt how you and the original poster have felt. I have been having problems raising my sons self esteem. And a good friend of mine stated to me something that I will share with you. "If we knew that by tommorrow or next week, month, or year our life would turn out to be fantastic, then we could just relax and not sweat this stuff right now!" Which is so true isn't it? I tell my children ALL the time, today might REALLY REALLY suck, but tommorrow could be the best day of your life.

When we are no longer in a relationship, virtually everyone of us thinks "maybe I should have stayed with her/him, because that was better than being alone" But is that really true? Probably not! We are bombarded everyday with beautiful, overly friendly people on tv, movies and in magazines. They always look SO happy and in love. Then the following week we find out that so and so has anorexia! He and She broke up due to him being gay!!! ;-) The truth is we all have the ability to be sad, angry, happy, elated and filled with joy and love. There's an old saying, "you have to love yourself, before someone can love you!" And THAT is so true! Even though when you are down, it is VERY hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel! But what you have to do is look in the mirror and see the person you ARE, not what you think you are! Stand there and think to yourself "I have great eyebrows, I have clean teeth, I love children, I love animals, I have FANTASTIC hair! etc XD " The more you think about the great things you have, the more those qualities will come forward to others. There is over 6 BILLION people in the beautiful world. And everyone of those people have, are or will be thinking the same thing. Its not the money, its not the job, it's your heart and your Emotional Quotiant(sp). If Adolph Hitler could find a girlfriend! I am TOTALLY SURE that someone as nice as yourself WILL find someone too ;-) XD I'm not trying to make light of your feelings, I just want you to know that there are perfect strangers - like myself. That care about you and want you to succeed in life and add another great person to our society. I wish you confidence, love and health. Take care

get in to Buddhism...learn it....learn meditation...you will understand the life and that the "suffering" is a common thing for all the human beings...and you will find ways to over come them....trust me.....

Yes, I know your pain! Seek the Lord! He wants nothing from you except your love! It's what life is all about...HE has a very special purpose for you...don't ever forget that! I was once lost, but now I am found! I have a Heavenly Father who loves me so much that he died for me! It's not about organized religion, that is man made...listen to the Holy Spirit!