my life is screwed up im drinking and recently started smoken weed and i think im depressed im 16 have a 7 1/2 old baby and i cant take the stress nopo more

Hey,
I'm not saying this because I want to judge you, in fact, I know you know this yourself - do you really want your baby to have a mom who id a dunk and a druggie? I can't imagine anything being harder than being a mom at 16, women get depressed after delivery at any age, so, you really need to do the right thing here and get some professional help. Do you have anyone in family, baby's father or similar?

its manly caused from the stress of being a teen mum and my mu died a fue months ago and i have been getting hit by ppl at school and bullied big time scence she died and i just dont no what to do any mor e

I'm so sorry for your loss :( As hard as it seems now, this is even more the reason why you need to keep yourself healthy and strong for your child. The worst thing that can happen is for your baby to lose a mom too. So, call your gp, don't be embarrassed - you are the victim here and they can help you. The sooner you do that, the sooner it will get better.

Hey, 1; youre awesome:) and if i were you id be happy to have a child. Bow all you hsve to do is raise your child right and kkeep him or her ain a healthy environment:D. AS FOr those people WHO hit you... f**k them! (Not literally) blow em off!(not literally) they are s**m. DO NOT SINK DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. You are YOUR OWN Person. And try to slow down on the weed, and stop drinkinng if you are at all. <3 you :*

Don't do that to your child, please get help. This is really sad, and you shouldn't waste your life.

Also: Nice googled avatar.

Sorry to hear about that. May they rest in peace.