Hi, I have been having some conversation about this ion another thread with one member and also a student that is studying to become a dentist. And I wanted to set the conversation here with her and with all of you. I just want to see your side of view on this topic.
For everybody that has finished school, how do you remember your school days?
And for others that are still in school, give us your opinion on how it is now days.

hey there
my school days were awsome.i guess the best time in the world is actually when you are in high school.i used to be the most popular girl of the school.all guys used to make bets on me.and thats y i had to pay such a big price in my life.i was 16 when the first time i was offered modelling.i did 6 shows with small desighners.everywhere i was famous.all the time surrounded by people.i loved being like this before.my life in school was like every girls dream.i am the only child and my parents are divorced.both of them rich and now married to other people.both of them support me.and i always used to be in desighner clothes with all time fashion and stuff.i dont call myself beautifull but i can say im cute ;-)...suddenly something happened and life took a U turn.everything oposite.now i am everything opposite to what i have described above.no one knows me neither i want to be known now.i dont take part in any activity neither i go out with frnds or meet new people or any party.but school life rocks seriusly!!! :-)
i would love to have my school life back.
what about you?

I don't know for the rest of people here, but school life was one of the best periods in my life. You are young and you have fun all the time. Friends, parties and stuff like that. All of that was very interesting and great. I do have fun now when I am little older, but it was different back then. I also liked to study.
Well you still are in school. You are becoming a dentist, so it is not over for you. :-)
What about everybody else, how was your school time?

Hey misstrusted,
How's your studying? How are you spending your summer?
Well I'm thinking on going somewhere with my friends and girlfriend for few days. We are considering a road trip. No final destination.
We would also like it to be an educational trip, where we would try to visit interesting things.
Hope to hear from you soon.

hey dark red
studies are perfect.exams in september are very hard.so nowadays no vacations.
hey i wanted to ask you something.i joined gym 2 weeks before.its all those aerobics and yoga stuff.is it ok to do excersice in periods?
this time when i had them they lasted for 4 days only and much much lesser than they usually are.i was like maybe i shouldnt have done excersices.and even this time i had no pain.not even for a minute.i hope everythings fine :-)
well sounds good that your planning a road trip.if you are in europe,do visit italy and switzerland.i have seen so many places but these are the best.i loved the history in italy and beauty of switzerland.
i wish you a very very good trip.have a lovely time with your frnds and your girl.keep her happy always ;-)

Hi mistrusted,
as I know it is advised not to continue with their regular practice during menstruation even if they experience no discomforts. So it would be a good idea not to practice anything while you are having your period.
Well I wasn't planing on going to Europe. But when you have mentioned Switzerland have you tried their chocolate? They say they make one of the best in the world. :-)

hey there...
choclates of switzerland...oh my God they are unforgetable.its a very nice place.if i was given a choice to choose a place to settle that surely will be autrailia or switz.hey where have you travelled?
and how was it?

Hi mistrusted,
well we didn't go anywhere still, we are having some minor problems about are plan, but we will manage it.

Well Switzerland is very nice, as I could hear. A good thing it is almost in the middle of Europe so you can easily travel to any other part of Europe from there. To be honest it would be my place to live also. :-)
They have good cheeses as well. Have you tried any?

Now little about learning. What is the hardest thing for you in becoming a dentist?

I just thought I would jump in and ask--have you ever been to Switzerland?? I have a friend who's from Geneva and he says it's great. Where did you go if you've been before?

I was just reading this article how sunshine might be connected with thinking and memory. There is a researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham that is looking for correlation between NASA weather data and cognitive-test scores among more than 14,000 U.S. adults age 45 and older.
The researchers found that among people who had screened positive for depression, those who had been exposed to little sunshine over a two-week period tended to have lower cognitive scores than their counterparts who lived in sunnier climes.

Have you ever noticed anything like this in your studying mistrusted? Or someone else?

@bludog
hi there....well yes i went for tourism to zurrich.it was such a lovely place. very beautifull...and yes choclates were very good.i mean there were choclates of every flavour.you name it and you get it. i stayed there for 2 days. and it was great stay =)
geneva i have heared is a bit boring.i dont know if its true or not.

@dark red

hi dark red.how are you?
i am so much busy in preparing my exams.i have finals starting from september.too much tension.
anyways the research you just talked about....uptill now we have not study anything like this.but it was a usefull infromation.i might change my field from dentistry to pharmacy. lets see.i am just confused right now. maybe in that field we study about this.
so hows life?
i hope everything is fine in everyons life =)

Hi mistrusted,
I very happy that you are doing a hard work for your exams.
I don't understand you if you want to change your studies or you are just saying that because of this research? You got me confused there. :-)
Keep up the good work. September is less then one day away. :-)

oh i just wanted to change my study course.still i am just double minded.after finals ill see what to do.=)

When are your finals up? Mine were aleways right up at the beginning of the Christmas season and it was so awful. When is yours?

hey bludog
thank God i have my finals going right now.otherwise its seriouisly is very annoying if we have finals before or after christmas or new year or my birthday =p