First off, I would like to give more details about me but I won't. Just afraid that some people I know can recognize me.

Anyway, I'm a 14 year old 'no life'. I never went to the cine with my friends, never had a GF, lot of people dislike me... I like computer and stuff. I don't know if I can say I'm a geek but I know some stuff about computers and know how to use couple programs normal teens wouldn't use. I'm 24/7 on my laptop and it's the first reason of my really bad grades. Yes, I'm a really bad student. I spend every buck I get onto collecting (figures mainly). I prefer buying collecting stuff over buying clothes for myself. I found myself without clothes these days. I wear the same stuff like twice a week. anyway. I just spend 100% of my time in my room. I felt like I need to change, I must change. I'm getting onto a depression, in some ways. I'm getting fat which I never been. I'm usually really fit, and have a body for musculation. Like if I workout two weeks, I can get six pack. I downloaded yesterday an isane workout program but I think, it's kinda useless. I'm still lazy and people won't see my six pack, mostly not in this period. I want some tips to change. I'm fed up being the same old b***h.

thanks

these things are best started with a group, maybe join a club.

also you might be better happy if you cared more about yourself rather then what other people think.

some people say 30 minutes a day for exercise is healthy, so maybe try that every day without fail

change the position of your desk or your chair in your room.

put the collectables and your magazines at the back of your desk or better still in a draw out of site !!!

make a daily and weekly task list and set goals for yourself.

i know this seems like a lot but it's not as bad once you take the first step.

so now, take a step in the right direction and don't spend so much time on the computer. actually i'm off to the gym.. seeya

hope this helps.

byes

ps: welcome to your new start, lol

I tried working out today, I failed, mainly cause of asthma and I'm ill at the moment (you know the Jan/feb period). I do the desk thingy a lot but it doesn't change me, really. it encourages me to get stuck in front of my PC more. but many Thanks dude.
any more help? :(

You life does NOT suck. Stop being so lazy and computer game obsessed and then you'll realize how perfectly fine your life is. Unless you've been sexually abused, bullied or been physically abused by someone you love or strangers, your life does not suck. Go outside, find new friends, find a new hobby. Don't moan about how lame your perfectly fine life is on the internet.

you need to want to truly change. until then nothing will come of it, except a lot of talk. you know there are many chat group on the internet you can join a chat group that is for people that like the same things as you do u may find someone from your area. we are in the age of technology so finding someone that is into computers shouldnt be hard. you need to get away from the computer for a little bit each day set a schedule or daily goals of what you want to complete. being cooped up in your room is what set in depression. break the chain and get out.

You have asthma? are you using a nebulizer, and Adair or another medication for your asthma? Do you have a rescue inhaler and do you carry it with you when you leave your house? I have COPD from exposure to fabric dust in a warehouse I worked in as an electrician. It was devastating not being able to work. I always worked a lot of hours (50-70), hadn't had any lasting relationships, so I decided to change careers to a job that would be normal hours, (8-5) that would give me 2 days off and time to spend with friends, and make some new ones. That choice put me where I am. Breathing problems can be really scary, I had panic attacks, which is something you really can't explain to someone who hasn't had one. I take medication for depression (bupropion), which is generic for Wellbutrin. This has little if any side effects, which was my priority when I started. The insurance company made me try Paxil, and Zoloft, Both have side effects I couldn't live with. I take more than the recommended dose, but everyone is different. They tried to combine that with Lexapro, which was ok, but with co-pays, I couldn't see where it was making much different. They just made it and some others generic, I tried one and all it did was make me sleep, like all day. I researched it on line and a lot of people said it was not doing the same as the brand name. I stopped that, told my Dr. Who is a great guy, he is actually a PA, but we get along great, and he cares about my health, both physically and mentally. Yes there are times I stay inside because of the weather. The cold and humidity especially in the early mornings make it harder to breathe. I use my nebulizer a lot, especially before going outside, and it gives me tremors, but that is the only side effect. My pulmonologist said what I was doing was all that could be done, so I don't see him anymore. At your age you should be on your parents insurance, unless your being raised by wolfs. Buying all your own cloths at 14 with no job sounds a little extreme. Once I had a job, I bought my own clothes. All these obsessive compulsive behaviors are just paranoia. Everybody stresses over choices and actions in their lives. But clinical depression is something completely different. If you play a game a lot, and don't leave your room, it isn't the game, it's an excuse for not wanting to go out and deal with people. What you are describing as your life needs to be talked over with a Dr. If you see a therapist, make sure it is someone you trust and like. Asking to see someone else is no big deal, most work in an office with others. If you don't pursue seeing a Dr. ,then you don't want to get better. Your parents will have to take you, so sit one or both of them down and tell them you feel like you think your problems are medical and want to see a Dr. Trust me you don't want to go through the rest of your teen-age years like you are. This should be a good part of life, and when you work all the time, you learn to appreciate the time with friends and family. Please, let me know how things go, other people do care about you and want you to feel better about yourself.

Precious you are fearfully and wonderfully made my your creator and when he made you he made no junk. We were created for a special purpose, and plan that would bring our creator glory. You are special honey and don't let anyone tell you different. Be glad you are different that makes you unique and special. Learn to enjoy and appreciate your uniqueness. You are not suppose to look like, act like, walk like, and dress like everybody else. (YOU CAN ONLY DO YOU BEST SO STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE ANYONE ELSE) You are special just the way you are.