I need help to decide wether im pregnant?
So me and one of my mates where fooling around a few weeks ago now. And i gave him a hand job and then he fingered me. He can't remember if he had any cum on his hands, or not it wasn't a full on fingering he just inserted it once and then stopped because it hurt me too much.

Now about 3-4 weeks later i keep getting major stomach pains!! i don't vomit or have any other symptom. I think myself that my stomach is fairly hard when you push in on it. And it also looks rounder to me.I haven't had my period yet and should have last week i think. My period is still not that regular and it isn't normal to miss a month! but i really need to know what people think. I really don't want to be pregnant because my mum will kill me i am only 15 years old !!!!!!!!!!!! anddon'tt want this to become real! Im just a girl who did the wrong thing and really hopes to god that i am not pregnant

Also if i am pregnant is it possible for me to get an abortion with out my mum knowing or a pill or something without anyone Knowing?

And if i CANT BUY A TEST WITHOUT MY MUM KNOWING, AND I REALLY DONT FEEL COMFPRTABLE TELLING HER ALL OF THIS SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERYNIGHT WORRYING ABOUT THIS.

Dear Fallingtopieces, First of all, put yourself back together because i don't think that your pregnant at all. The description that you provided tell's me that your probably not.

Secondly, you can't decide if your pregnant, if you are, that decision is already made, tho i doubt it. You said, "one of my mate's" just how many do you have? If you are having unprotected sex with an undisclosed number of "mate's" you need to be careful. Birth control is the answer for you. Actually the number of boy's that you are sexually involved with shouldn't matter, get on birth control anyway's.

It's been to long since the event to take Plan B. That should have been done within 72 hours after sex. You say your period's are never on time This could stress you out and keep your period away longer. As far as an abortion. I don't know where you live but here a minor can get an abortion without parent's permission.

And lastly,you most certainly can buy a test without your mom knowing, you and your "mate" found a spot to have sex and i don't think your mom was there. So buying a test and taking it should not be that difficult. Go to the store, buy it and take it. Mom doesn't follow you into the bathroom, i hope. Ask your friend to help pay for it, tho it is probably only 20.00. Good luck.

I completely agree with bbfeet9.. an those stomach pain could just be a part of pms

smileyheartz97 wrote:

bbfeet9 wrote:

you're not preganant! But you do need to clam your hormones down before you end up pregnant! if yore not ready to be a mom then get birth control asap! i rmember my teen days! be careful!