ive got acne, its not red spots, its sometimes different, ive been to doctor, he gave me cream still it doesnt get rid of the acne, ive been using this cream for OVER 3 MONTHS NOW! what can i do??? o.O

here are links to pictures what look like the type of acne i have:

http://www.medicalook.com/diseases_images/acne2.jpg - it used to be like this 1.

http://www.psoriasiscafe.org/images/acne-whitehead-pimple.jpg - its definately like this 1 - i always get these types of spots every day when i wake up. its f****g killing me !

Accutane is a great drug for severe acne, but women have to take birth control with it because it is very harmful to a fetus. I'd find another doctor. What a m***n he is giving you some cream when your acne is that severe . . . .I've had several friends with sever acne (pustules on their faces and backs), and all cleared up with accutane--all had clear, smooth skin after treatment.

ALIH786,

Were you able to find a solution to your acne problem?  If not, I would like to offer assistance.  I know how hard acne can be and how it effects a persons life.

Please contact me as soon as you can.  I would like to offer an non-toxic remedy unlike accutane which has severe side effects.  Nor is it like PROACTIV which uses benzoyls and other harsh chemicals that dry the skin out.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi alih786,

I would definitely have to agree with acnedisappear and Avoid accutane/roaccutane. The side effects are so severe and damaging to your body. I would definitely look at your lifestyle, what you are eating, stress levels, are you drinking enough water, too much alcohol etc etc.

What you put into your body reflects on your skin, so drinking plenty of water, eating the right kinds of food, avoid saturated fats and foods rich in Omega 6. Try and eat more vegetables and foods rich in Omega 3.

Food intolerances can be a major factor, so try making a food diary. Dont' eat dairy for a week and see how your skin is the week after, then if there's no improvement cut out peanuts for a week, and keep trying until you find out what it is.

I know this is no quick fix but it will provide long term benefits in the long term. In the meantime, I would recommend trying Aknicare cleansing gel, toner and cream. It's a three product set and I cant live without it. You only need to use the lotion when your skin is bad but it is definitely worth every penny.

hi alih786, if you really want to get rid of acne, you need to change your diet. drugs like accutane may help temporaily, but can also have serious side effects.
basically you gotta get rid of carbs from your diet and see how the acne disappears. its easier, said then done, believe me. but its totally worth it. the diet is called the paleo diet. check it in the l ink below. Dude educate yourself and do more research - you'll end up a wiser man :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***