Hi. I am 17 and my boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other a few days back. It was unprotected and I felt really shitty about it. But he did not cum inside me. Also I did not bleed. I know the hymen test is not accurate but I thought I should mention that. My period is due in 11 days. It was really quick but I am scared. I cant go to my parents about this. Could u please help me? Can I be pregnant?

Hi goadaman

Losing virginity is not a crime. But, the risks of being pregnant are scary [if not desired]. You can take Plan B pills - best effective when taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. It will be prudent to know harmless contraceptive methods such as using a condom next time you go for sex. If more than 72 hours have passed, I suggest you visit a doctor who can prescribe pills that are not normally available off the counter