I lost my virginity to my boyfriend 2 days ago. Right after, I noticed I was bleeding. I know the bleeding is normal, but it's turned to a brown discharge. When I lost my virginity, my boyfriend FLIPPED THE CONDOM. He pulled out of me before he 'went', but there were more oppertunities for semen to have gotten inside of me.

Is the brown discharge normal? I'm terrified that I might be pregnant. I have been feeling nausious all day. Am I pregnant or am I just worried?

Please, I'm begging, ANYBODY.

I really don't think you are pregnant. What most likely happened is you broke your hymen, the fleshy barrier in your vagina, and you were bleeding. As for it being brown, its probably just old. When blood gets exposed to air it turns brown after a while. You are probably just worrying too much causing you to feel nauceous. Just make sure you are careful when you're using condoms. Don't do anything with the penis around your vagina without a condom on. Also when he removes it, make sure its away from you. Sperm can't jump up and weasel their way in but its good to be safe. Also if you plan on continuing a sexual relationship it might be a good idea to have a back up like birth control pills. There is probably nothing to worry about, but monitor it for a couple of days. Then if you are still worried there are cheap pregnancy kits at Walmart that will ease your mind. (Pregnancy hormone will not be detectable right away, so don't run out and get one right now or it could be wrong) Hope this helped.

dont worry madam!! you may not be pregnant if you were not in ovulation time.
you must count from the last day when u saw your days and if the time you had sex was 14days -+2days from the last day. then probably u can be pregnant.(if the sperm got inside)
note: lost a virginity is not quaranteed that ,u can be pregnant, unless on ovulaton day.
so even if u are boy ejaculate on to u, u might not....
take care!!