I am sick last couple of days. I had fever after my trip to the lake with my husband. At first it was just slightly increased temperature, but then like someone puts me on fire. I had 39ºC. Then the diarrhea started. It has lasted for two days. It stopped three days ago. But the thing which scares me the most is pale stool which I have noticed last night. What can it be?

Don't be scared it is not so dangerous. Pale stool can be caused by liver disease, pancreatic disease and malasorbtion. It indicates a lack of bile in the intestines. It could be caused by diarrhea. Stool color depends on "friendly" bacteria in your bowel that break down food residues. If you have gut infection then balance of these bacteria is disturbed, and until they get back into gut you have pale stool. In any case visit the doctor and do some tests.