LI am a boy of age 14 and i like this girl in my class her age is 12 and i want to ask is loving a girl at age 14 a bad idea?

lol not at all in my opinion. love is an emotion. if u dont feel it now when will you feel it. like i said to my friend things happen for a reason. and if they never did happen you would never have gotten the experience or emotion that u should have felt by now. ur gonna learn these things and we are yound. we are gonna go through hook ups and break ups and then move on. promise that you will love more than once. lolHope i helped you 

yeah me too. i am also 14 and i love a girl of 13. i asked her out alone and gave her enough time to think about it. next day after school she took me to an empty class and said yes and kissed me. u too should try her out

hey im 14 and i also love a girl. everyone tells me im 14 so i cant be in love. but i really am. i think about her non stop and i would actually do anything fir her. i asked her on a date once and sh rejected me and niw im scared to try again

hey dude i have the same thing. she is a really good friend and im stuck in the feiendzone.