I don't really know were to start..... but im 14 and in grad 9 during Christmas break my best friend met this guy online and it turned out we go to the same high school. me and my friend ended up meting him and WOW i swear i loved him then. after that we didn't really talk much, i asked my friend to give him my number and we started texting like all the time, i asked him if he would be willing to date me cuz, he's 17 and in grad 12, but he said he didn't want a dating relationship but would be up for anything sexual, so after a long time of thinking about it i decided to get together with him and things were great, and we have been seeing each other for a few months now, and he still says he dosn't want a relationship and i have even told him how much i like him, and we don't even talk at school cuz hes afraid of what people will say,he doesn't want other people to find out about us. i really think i love this guy and ive given so much for him,(he was my first) i don't regret giving it up to him, i just wish he could have the same feelings for me.I love being with him and he makes me so happy, it's just really hard to always have to hide it.

But i guess the question is should i stay with this guy or leave him??
PLEASE HELP ME

Leave him....he obviously cares more about what other people think about him than you. Im sorry I know you dont want to hear this but leave him. You deserve better. Every girl deserves better.

Wow that's rude of him , I mean when I was ur age I also was dating a grade 12 (18) and we hung out all the time talked briefly during shcool cos obvs he had his own "click" but yeah we started dating like June and in tree months we had sex (he was my first and only) been together 5 years and have one child !
Maybe start slow like wave when u see him in the hall ect .. And see what happens then , if he still doesn't date you during shcool year maybe try asking him out in the summer ... Idk what to tell you I guess some guys are jerks !

I think you must leave that guy because he doesn't want to keep relationship with you like you want. You should think that you will get a better guy in future who will care for you as well as he loves you so much & doesn't think about others.