So I had this best friend and when we got to the next year of school we had different classes. At first he would talk to me but now he ignores me. Last year we were best friends we would text a lot and talk a lot even talk about relationships. When we got to this school year we talked like about once but that's it and all he told me was that I've changed. The other day I was going to class during nutrition to see a video in computer class and he was there. The teacher told everyone to get out unless we are in the next period class so I started saying to get out and when he was next to me I said get out and he said no and I said yes. That's was an improvement from not talking to me at all not even if we see each other in the hallway he doesn't say hi or wave and it makes me sad. I don't get why he ignores me if I've always been nice to him I've never hurt him in any way he has hurt me tho he just doesn't know I know. But that was before we were friends. I just don't get why he ignores me. I need him as a friend. He has been the only guy friend I've ever had. Please help!! PS I'm a girl!

it's plain too see  he has other people , places or things on his mine  his emotion or feelings are all over the place and u as a friend should give him the space he need  liking someone comes and gose but when u love someone it last forever like GOD love for us  so stay focus because right now all u need is parents education and degrees and sense to know how u want to feel your whole life depends on it  from a mother who cares u will be alright

Thanks I'll keep that in mind