Well i got raped when I was 6 by my best friend's dad. Hes done it probaly more than 20-30 times.. Who fckin knows how many times.
I told my parents that he 'Forced kissed' me(I didnt know what the other thing was until i was 10-11).. And they didn't do anything. I had no idea what he was doing because i was so young.
Then at the age of somewhat 10-12 I had a dream of it, and right there, I knew EXACTLY what it was. I got scared and i started crying.
Then when i turned 13 ( Thats how old i am atm >:( lol ) I was mad at my mom and i actually thrown in something like.. I got raped at 6 and u guys didnt care. And than i told her how he put his penius and put it into my vagina. She got mad as fck. I explained everything then she starts saying ' But u only told me u got forceful kissed by u' Then she had to go somewhere in a hurry, so she just went. Then when she got in the car, she started calling my dad (I didnt go w/her) about it and than he got home with my brother. (My brother is VERY close to the son of the hoe(The bish who raped me) And my dad he got so pissed.. And i told him he raped me into MY OWN HOUSE.. EVERYONE was here. It was a party.. Then the hoe told me not to tell anyone. I start going to my room and cry.
And also, I told his wife.. His wife quickly called him and asked him did he do this to me.. He started complaining and saying NO I DID NOT! Ever since 'that' happend.. I never got to see my friend again.. She was like the only person who i became friends with. And now today.. Im clueless to whats going to happend. My dad started saying dont worry hun, His daughter is also gonna get raped by someone.
I didnt know how to feel about that because she was nice and shet, And i don't want her to feel the pain and the stress.
My parents were also very close to them too but AFTER the stuff i said, they completely complained about it THE WHOLE DAY.
I actually was surprised because that was the first time.. They ever cared about me.. But I know ima get over it, Im strong and i could do it, the only person whos been here with me is god and I can overcome anything if hes with me <3 Love u..

Celebrity
Hey EmYeuAnh.

oh, being forced kissed is okay??? She is going to be raped too - and this is okay???

WTF???

Girl, be strong! Telling your story is a good thing! Just be strong - not all men are like this bastard!

OMFG!!!
what the F***! that is just a load of horse S**T! i cant believe he did that to you! call the mother F**king police! what the H**L!
i am just appauled, APPAULED! thats disgusting!
i totally know what you mean. when i was 4, my cousin was 13. and whenever my aunt was gone or it was late at night and everyone was asleep, he would force kiss me. i was only 4 then, and i still cant believe he did that to me. he stuck his tounge in my mouth. if i could go back in time to go back to the time he EVER did that to me, id slap his faggot face! i can still hear his voice. everytime when i was little and tried to pull back to me. he'd whisper "it's ok, it's ok." and then make me kiss him again.
OMG! now i am so mother freakin' mad!

that is DISGUSTING!

im ur age too.(sort of...im 14 1/2)YOUR VERY STRONG AND BRAVE TO TELL . GOD BLESS YOU. I RESPECT YOU FOR THAT...

hii
i m not a Dr

Yeah she was like u shouldve told me earlier ! We couldve done something about it but than she also said it's been 7 years . Just let it go.

I'm like .. The hell , let it go ? I never forget the past . But now. that guy is really sick . I overheard my dad said he wasn't able to pee when he wanted to . He's wealthy and rich . But whatever . What comes around goes around (:

You are strong and God is with you. I am sorry this happened to you, it is so sad that we have men of this kind if we can call them men, for they are more animals than humans to do such a thing to a little girl, this is just plain disgusting.
Anyway, What i get from your story is that your parents never got the message at first, they thought it was just kissing, but they didn't paid attention of any other signs of rape i cannot blame them for this since. Sometimes we trust our friends too much. If you have a child keep an eye on them all the time, specially when your "friends" are in the house.
Yes it has been several years and you have come a long way, thanks for sharing your story, maybe this will help some other parents be more cautious when people are in their homes when children are around.
Pedophiles are everywhere and we all have the duty to protect our children.
God bless you and we know that he has the power to heal the psychological effects from this traumatic experience.
You are a teen and have a great future ahead of you. Don't let the past withhold the joy of the future.
There is a lot of things to live for, in a world of chaos there are  still so many beautiful things to look for.
Take care. Love, peace and joy.

where does he live? he may get a surprise...

HELL YEAH, I GOTZ A FEW FRIENDS 4 DA RIDE, PICK ME UP, iLL EVEN PICK UP GAY MIKE 4 DA RIDE, SEE HOW THIS PUNK LIKES IT!

I realize this post is a year old but if you didn't already: CALL THE POLICE. This is very serious and he should be punished. You HAVE TO INFORM THE AUTHORITIES about this. Rape isn't something you put on a forum, you call tye police. No matter how long ago it was. It is good though you at least did something. You are very strong to be able to tell and get over it (sort of). Again, if you haven't yet done this, CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY.

What I can say is no one can take that pain away except the Lord God. Just take a time and cry on too Jesus Christ tell him your pain ask him to come and heal you. Call on his blood to wash away all of the feeling you have on your heart. Pray for your friend to for God to protect her. Forgive that guy so you can be truly free. Just call onto Jesus Christ he will help you trust

almost the same thing happened to me when i was ten but it was my dad and his friends who did it and didnt say anything

At the risk of sounding disrespectful and cold. I find this story hard to believe. You should have known better , if remotely this is true, and not keep going back to the home of this so called friend. Just saying.