I started going out with my girlfriend in fifth grade so its been like four years. We have had sex like ten times like 2or3 times a year starting in 5th grade. I love her a lot, but there is another girl that i like a lot to and I've had a secret crush on for two years, she is my best friend that is a girl that i have. We were at a party and ended up having sex in the guest room of my friends house, she is the hottest and smartest girl in school, while my girlfriend is just a little above average. I have no idea what to do, should i pick the hot and smart, or the girl I've loved for four years. The thing that makes this choice even more difficult though is that my girlfriend may find out that i had sex with another girl and may break it off anyway i don't want to make the wrong choice. (The whole school knows that i had sex with my girlfriend and my best girl friend) the only one that doesn't know about me and my friend is my girlfriend.

Ok so like no offense but , what is wrong with you?!?! your girlfriend has been with you for 4 years , she gave u her body & everything, but they way u repay her is go and have sex with your best friend that is a girl behind her back? ey I'm not trying 2 be mean or anything , I'm just being honest .. but trust me , when your girlfriend finds out about the thing u did with your best friend , your gonna regret it after she leaves u.cuz your gonna scar her for life.and in my opinion , I think you should go with the girl you've been in love with for 4 years. not the girl you've had a crush on for 2 years. look .. that best friend of yours is probably great and all , but I mean how will you feel if your girlfriend had sex with her best friend thats a guy behind your bak.just think about it , how would u feel ...

I think you should move to Russia and start over. :O
You,re just going to have to cowboy up and thake it like a man.
You,ve probably lost both of them and all the other girls in the school too.

I think you should break up with her. Not so you can date someone who you say is BETTER than her, but so she can have someone who is BETTER THAN YOU.