I have been experiencing abdominal bloating and cramps in my lower abdomen for months. I was diagnosed with IBS  and given drinks to take but returned after 2 weeks to the doctors again after I expierienced back pain. The pain initially started in my lower back and spread right up to my neck (where i felt a very sharp pain). I was told it was probably unrelated to the stomach problems I was expieriencing and given paracetomal as well as a tablet for relief of IBS (peppermint captules). My back pain has improved (now just feels like an ache rather than a sharp pain preventing me from sleeping) but abdominal pains and cramping have not improved , I think they have worsened!. I now have pain in my chest ( right now it is particularilly a sharp pain under my left boob). i have stopped taking the IBS drinks and captules as they only resulted in me having dioreha (which i never had before taking them). I generally feel weak and tired and have no appetite. The sight and smell of food makes me sick and I feel full after only a small portion. People have also commented that I have lost weight and look pale. I have had a urine test and blood test which came back normal. I am unconvinced that my symptoms are IBS as the bloating/ cramps are constant even if I havent eated anything!

So it is an acuity of pain without an actual condition? I would take strong pain relievers if you feel that the pain is too much to handle. Honestly, it sounds like a case of stress syndrome but when you say it "spread" it makes me consider the possibility of nerve damage.

Have they checked your gall bladder for gall stones , maybe h. Pylori , or gastritis. Burning when you pee maybe yeast infection,bladder infection , kidney infection. Get a second opinion. Gastritis & h.Pylori causes some very weird sensations everywhere as a result of gas which can travel everywhere.look these up to see if they could be a possibility.