I have been experiencing lower abdominal pressure and discomfort for the past 2 months. It only occurs after having been on my feet and walking for long amounts of time. I've had an ultra-sound, urine test, pregnancy test and papsmere and all came back clear. But, I'm still feeling this pain/pressure. I've been to the doctors a number of times and they don't seem to know the cause and just tell me to take pain killers. But, it's not that I'm in pain. It's more discomfort. I know my body and it just doesn't feel right. I have no other unsual symptoms. Should I go back to the doctors again? Has anyone experienced anything similar? Please help!

Is the pressure on both sides? Can you locate it more exactly? Is it between the abdomen and one of the legs? Do you think it could be intestinal hernia? Any excessive gas or loose stools?

Yes it's on both sides of my pelvis. It's on the right and left side of my pubic bone. The doctor questioned whether it was intestinal hernia because usually the pain associated with this is usually more prominent on one side and your bowel movements vary. My bowel movements have been the same and no gas. I have an appointment with a specialist in 2 weeks time. But, until then the feeling of pressure seems to be getting more consistent.