Hello everyone, I have a second post already but it's because this is an issue that I've never had resolved. Basically, I have been experiencing back pain for about a year now but last January it started to get pretty annoying. January of 2015 I started to experience sharp low back pain when arching and twisting. I am an avid weightlifter and I lift heavy so this was frustrating. I started going to the chiropractor and he said it was my facet joints. My back started feeling better and he told me to continue lifting. He told me to maybe stop deadlifting but continue with other exercises. I know my form is good so this was weird to feel pain. I eventually started experiencing sciatica. My legs, arms, buttocks and lower back would burn and I eventually started going to physio in May of this year. He gave me stretches and told me exercises to do and implemented the deadlift again because it is a great workout. I did most of the exercises he told me and I was feeling better but I ended up hurting my lower back on a squat. Eventually my back improved again after that setback and I went on vacation and took a few weeks off. Now here I am sitting here with even more sciatica lately and stop lower back pain when twisting. The PT says he thinks it's a herniation but I really want to have a damn MRI! I still haven't even seen an orthopaedic Surgeon or a neurologist. This pain is super annoying, not necessarily super painful just annoying. I'm 22 and I miss powerlifting. Maybe I have a pinched nerve? Maybe I need to just stop lifting for a long time. Maybe it's nutrition that is causing this? 

I meant to say sciatic pain I don't know why the hell it says painting....