Does anybody know how I should be stretching my lower back pain? I really need to solve this problem I am desperate for this back pain so I would appreciate any info regarding stretching lower back –I know I shouldn't be exercising any kind of stretching but I just need some precise info about specific and proper stretching lower back exercises. Thanks!

I will tell you what stretching lower back exercise I perform frequently almost daily and sometimes even few times a day for than the results are much better but still keep in mind you should be talking with you therapist first. So it is not like you should be stretching lower back only for also you need to strengthen your abdomen muscles so you could be doing some more important stretching lower back exercises such as dynamic lumbar stabilization which helps you finding the right position that fit your condition, and yet there is some other McKenzie extension exercise –those are stretching lower back exercises that helps reduce the pressure on your spine and therefore it reduces the lower back pain. But I recommend you shouldn't be doing those exercise without first learning to perform them with guidance of some physical therapist.