Almost three weeks ago when I was cleaning my house I've got hurt my back by lifting one part of furniture and ever since I feel such a strong pain in my lower back. I am curious to hear something about pain relief regarding of course my lower back pain relief. Thanks.

You've probably twisted or squeezed some nerve in your lower back area. O know how it could be unpleasant having that back pain that unable you in doing even simple things. Anyway there're some pain relief steps you might do to ease your condition-and I think in this your situation now you should try in next 2 days to lay down on a floor with your legs-hips and knees – on the pillow or on the chair, this way the pressure and weight of your back is about to release. I also usually put some hot pads just relief back muscle spasm and as pain relief you might also take some acetaminophens including aspirin or ibuprofen. And you should also try to find the best way for you regarding the sitting, standing and sleeping position and also some back exercises might be excellent pain relief but anyway having the back pain longer than 2 or 3 weeks demands medical and professional care so before doing all this you better check it with your doc.