For nearly 6 months now i have been suffering from sever lower abdominal pain and lower back pain and left hip... I go through stages where i can't eat or drink without vomiting. The pain can varie in intensity, but its consistant every day.. General movement walking makes it worse and putting pressure on my left side. My left lower back and all round my hip is swollen cause what seems to be a bone to stick out on my left lower back.. This has also caused me to lose nearly 4stone in the past 4months... I've had the number of test done....

Chest and stomach X rays

Berium Meal

Gastroscopy (Endoscopy)

Ultrasound on my lower abdomen and upper abdomen

Number of blood test

Yep everything has come back fine... But i'm still suffering

I take Tramadol and paracetamol daily but this doesn't even easy the pain neither do ice packs or hot water bottles..

Can anyone help???

Hey man. This is rather concerning issue because you haven't established the diagnose yet and that is the worst thing possible: being ill and not knowing why or how to treat it. Have you gone to someone who could potentially diagnose your issue? My mother has had the similar issue, she wasn't able to walk or even sit and in her case it turned out to be hip bursitis. So, the best thing for you now is to find someone who can find out what's bothering you because when you know what it is, it's easy to cure it for sure.

My goodness... i am experiencing the exact same circumstances. it has gotten to the point i must see my doctor and begin some tests to determine what is going on. My pain radiated from my left groin area into my lower left back all the while causing extreme pain in my lower left hip into my leg. I barely can lift my left leg to simply get dressed. I worrying that perhaps i have a cyst or something more happening with me.

I have the same problem. Was hospitalized three weeks ago for pain on the right side. Presented as apendicitis. CT showed nothing, and neither did the ultrasound. White blood cell count was 18,000, so they called it a pelvic infection and called it a day. Now, three weeks later, horrible pains on my left side. Standing is the only comfortable position. Breathing hurts, but the worst is laying down. I'm living on percosets and hating every minute of it. Of course, every test says I'm as healthy as a horse. Go figure

Same thing here. Been tested for everything, MRI, X-rays, hydrascan, ultrasound, endoscopy/colonoscopy all tests come back fine. I also have the left lower back pain that radiates through to my lower left abdomen. (Was told that was a bulging disc in L4/L5) And it always causes UTI infections when my hip and abdomen swell. One thing I have been treated for is Hip Bursitis. Have had three cortisone shots since the summer in my hip bursa, but swelling comes back in a month or two. Also I go to the chiropractor twice a month. She has advised me to go to another Orthopedic for a second opinion. Have you found out anything helpful?

I am suffering from the same thing and still no answer from doctors except that I have diverticulitis; some days I can bear the pain but other days are horrible. It seems to me that it is related to my bowel functions and am trying to eat the right things with lots of soluble and insoluble fiber like the gastroenterologist suggested. My stools come out with a gutter-like gash indicating to me that something is bulging out causing the pain and the diverticulitis can't be causing that all the time. As I understand the disease is that it flares up and then goes away for a while. I am in constant pain and discomfort with some days better or worse than others.Have also had a CT Scan and Ultrasound. It really feels like somethings floating around either in the back or at least near the bowels, but always on the left side.

hi have the same symptoms but mostly in the morning when I need to open my bowel the pain I experience in my stomach is unbearable it lasts for about 2hrs then goes away until the next day although some days there is a dull ache all day its been going on now for around 4 weeks my stools are also different starting loose and curdled then turning to water when it is most painful it is really getting me down as I have never suffered with my bowel before now I am 50yrld woman

Have any of you (who have had all of the testings done with no answers), tried seeing a chiropractor?  Could be muscle related.  Pain can radiate to different places, called "referred pain". It might be groin/hip flexor musles, sciatica and a host of other muscles/nerves that are upset.  A good chiro may be able to help you with that, along with some home stretching.  

Hi I am suffering to I was put on predisone helped for a little but my side hurts and hip . I have had chest X-ray clear , blood test, all good , ct scan abdominal burns , now I'm going for ultra sound Tuesday im so scared in worried and have a family don't know where to turn please help

i had plates and rods and screws installed in L4 and L5 area last october (2014). i feel much better in my back but still have to warty of lifting, bending, pushing etc. about two weeks ago i couldnt get out of bed without crying. just lifting my hips up a timy bit to move myself out of the bed hurt so bad. over the weekend i tried to get out of bed and actually fell. the pain is in my abdomen and hips and i am pretty sure its muscle related but i have to use my walker at times cause it just hurts to do anything that requires using my abdomen muscles. anyway around january 12 i went to dr cause i thought i was dying. really the pain was so bad i couldnt stop crying. turns out i had a 5 1/2 by 3/12 ml. sized kidney stone stuck in my urethra. took flomax to open the urethra and the next night the stone passed. i was so very happy i dont even mind telling you. anyway, for two weeks now i have had this muscle pain in abdomen and hip area and i dont know what it is. after getting out of bed in morning and taking my back pain medicine i feel okay but if i sit or lay down and then try to get back up even after a few minutes it hurts so bad. any ideas? x rays from last month at drs office revealed all hardware still in back and looks good. i dont have fever or blood in stools or urine or anything like that.

I have had the same except i sadly miscarried i am now waiting on my transvaginal and pelvic scan on Tuesday as they think i have cyst on the ovaries the pains you are getting do sound asif it may be cyst you can never be to sure good luck

Hi guys I have the same symptoms as the rest of you. I was told it is because I have a bulging disc on the left side of my spine that is why my hip hurts. I was taking Norco for pain and my ortho doc sent me to pain clinic said I was getting to dependent on pills. The pain clinic took my pills away and the pain is worse than ever I have this burning searing pain in my thigh. I don't sleep I just lay in bed and cry. The shot in the back from pain clinic was a joke. I am 39 years old and feel like I am in my 80's. I can hardly enjoy the time I get with my new granddaughter. There has to be some doctor out there that is willing to find out what is wrong with all of us and be willing to treat us. We just have to be hopeful I guess! Good luck all!

please go to the doctor and make sure you get your bowels checked internally

It sounds more like a spine issue. Have you had an MRI of your lumbar and thoracic? I have several herniated disc in each part of my spine. You would be shocked regarding referee pain from this
Hope this helps, I know how hard it is to deal with pain especially when you don't know why.
Blessings to you, Bonnie

Hey guys I to am struggling with this my right hip did this during the school year and now its my left hip and lower left back and abdomen with shooting pain down my leg it hurts worse than my right and has lasted longer I fear going to the doctor as I know they will say I look normal and i don't want my parents thinking I'm lying but I can't even get out of bed really with wanting to cry.