my left side of my stomach felt numb for about three weeks but no pain. and then sometimes i feel sick to my stomach.

i also have this problem... any remedies?

I have had the same problem for the past four weeks, and I don't know what to do.

I'm experiencing this too. A numbness on the surface of the left side of my stomach. It isn't too numb, more as if the left region of my abdomen fell asleep and never fully woke up.

I have the same feeling in the bottom of my left foot which made me wonder if it's a circulation issue. I've slept on a rather unorthodox sufrace for a while that leaves me oddly shifted nights. aka I enjoy sleeping on the sofa. :p -The side of my body that's experiencing the numbness is the side up against the back of the sofa.

I've had this for the past few days and it's happened in the past. Any ideas? %-)

I have the same/similar problem at the moment. The lower left rib area is aching and i have numbness of the skin above my top left ab muscle and around the lower left rib area... If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated :-)

This was the first day having it, what chould it be

I too have numbness under my rib cage on left side and down into my belly. I have slight tenderness on my left last rib. I have been worrying myself to death. Doc feels it is nothing internal but has done some tests. Full blood work, rib & chest exray, ultra sound of abs. I am a bowler which I forgot to mention to her and have read about a conditon that has to do with your cartilage on rib cage -- waiting for results...

Legend
Well, this problem could be connected with stomach muscles but also with stomach itself. Stomach disorders like gastritis, ulcers, reflux or GERD have similar symptoms, but to make sure you should do tests and visit your doctor ... If you have other stomach problems, diarrhea, gases, yellow or dark stool, then you should see a gastroenterologist!

Stomach and my pinky and ring finger on my left hand.... Guess we're all doomed hahaha

I have felt a slight numb sensation underneath and along my lowest left rib for several years. Tissues within 2cm at times can exhibit an ache sensation when pressed with the fingertip with moderate pressure.
The lower left rib also does not seem to have the distinct rigidity of other ribs, in that it almost feels like it moves more freely.

I have not discovered the cause as of this posting.

I have just started to experience the same numb, slightly hot feeling below the ribs on my left side. Sometimes feels like I have swallowed an ice cube. please sole this someone, as I am worried.

same as most of you have described. upper left abdomen under rib. bothering me worse for last couple weeks. If it is that precisely the same between us, it iis a valid issue. I'm making an appointment to see the doctor.

I have the same thing too.. And have had it for about a week, and it's really been scaring me cause I don't know what it is. I also have it in my thumb and index finger.. Is it anything bad or serious?

This is so weird. For the last two weeks my pinky finger on the left side of my body has been going numb and this morning when I woke up the upper left side of my stomach was numb on the surface. What is this?